Book your stay
To access the wellness area, you must book your visit at the reception a few hours in advance.
A courtesy kit consisting of a bathrobe and slippers is available.
• Afternoon from 14.30 to 19.00
• Evening from 20.00
The access lasts one hour and a half.
Entrance for hotel guests: € 10 per person
Entrance for external customers: € 25 per person
Privé for two people available exclusively for two hours with a bottle of Prosecco: 120 euros
USEFUL TIPS AND INDICATIONS
- The wellness area is a place dedicated to relaxation so please respect the silence; shouts and screams are not welcome.
- Entrance with children is possible only in the morning hours from 9.30 to 13.30.
- Only children aged 6 years and over under parental supervision and responsibility can access the wellness area.
- The use of Turkish bath and sauna is forbidden for kids.
- To access the wellness area, a bathing suit is required and a shower is mandatory before entering pool, sauna and Turkish bath.
- A bathing cap in the whirlpool is not required, but please keep your hair tied.
- In the sauna, it is necessary to sit on the bathrobe or on a towel.
- You can enter the Turkish bath without a towel and slippers, before sitting down it is good to use the special water tube to clean the bench.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drinks to the wellness area.
The treatments and massages can be booked at the hotel reception.
Discover massages and treatments