Book your stay
The wellness area welcomes you with a beautiful hydro-massage pool, sauna, Turkish bath and emotional shower. For moments of pure relaxation, you will find a corner with our herbal teas.
To access the wellness area, you have to book your visit at the reception a few hours in advance.
A courtesy kit consisting of a bathrobe and slippers is available.
- Morning from 9.30 to 13.30
- Afternoon from 14.30 to 19.00
- Evening from 20.00
The access lasts one hour and a half.
Entrance for hotel guests: € 10 per person
Entrance for external customers: € 25 per person
Privé for two people available exclusively for two hours with a bottle of Prosecco: 120 euros
USEFUL TIPS AND INDICATIONS
- The wellness area is a place dedicated to relaxation so please respect the silence; shouts and screams are not welcome.
- Entrance with children is possible only in the morning hours from 9.30 to 13.30.
- Only children aged 6 years and over under parental supervision and responsibility can access the wellness area.
- The use of Turkish bath and sauna is forbidden for kids.
- To access the wellness area, a bathing suit is required and a shower is mandatory before entering pool, sauna and Turkish bath.
- It is mandatory to use slippers in the wellness area.
- A bathing cap in the whirlpool is not required, but please keep your hair tied.
- In the sauna, it is necessary to sit on the bathrobe or on a towel.
- You can enter the Turkish bath without a towel and slippers, before sitting down it is good to use the special water tube to clean the bench.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drinks to the wellness area.
Our body, through its manifestations, speaks of us, of our desires, of our deepest emotions. Massage is not only the pleasure of relaxation, but a real gesture of respect for ourselves. In our wellness area, our beautician Nella dedicates herself with passion and dedication to massages and beauty treatments. Entrust yourself to her expert hands and give your body the well-being it deserves.
The treatments and massages can be booked at the hotel’s reception.